Thursday 11 February 2010

Dumb

"I'm not like them, that can pretend..." - Kurt Cobain, Nirvana

Now this is a response to a comment on facebook that urged me to write blogs in SIMPLE english, and accused me of having the Cambridge Dictionary open in front of me while i wrote my thoughts. So I have decided to dumb down my blogs, for the sake of the (really) average reader. Yes no more of the supercilious language that has characterised my blogs in the past. No more of the ostentatious show of prose that has always been my hallmark. Hell, no more supercilious, or ostentatious or any other fucked up, Cambridge dictionary scanned words in my blogs. Yes, from now on, I will keep it simple, keep it (really) stupid. Simple, cause and effect sentences. "Maharashtra is a state. Trying to be a country. Country bad. India good."

NO more flimsy adjectives to clarify my position either. Oh yes, from now on, every thing is either good, or bad, or confusing...not ostensible or rotund.

And of course my topics would get simpler as well. Like the rain. "I love the rain. I love it because it is so wet,and rainy... and did I mention it has water, falling from the sky." And of course, no more sarcasm. Which means that you would not get to read such sentences as the ones before you. And I would write poetry. Simple rhymes. Following a simple ABAB meter. No more Haiku for you, buddy. And no more...

And as someone once said, when faced with the conquest of China, the advent of nuclear holocaust, and the death of his pet rat... FUCK THIS SHIT. Yes I will continue to write about broad ranging topics. Yes I will continue to write sesquipedalian blogs( that means I would use words like sesquipedalian). And I will continue to use a LOT of fucked up sarcasm in my blogs. So yeah, fuck this shit. And fuck my target audience(that includes you). If you can't understand any of these words, I suggest you open the Cambridge dictionary and look that fucking shit up. Oh and last but not least, let me mention, in the most amicable and unequivocal manner, that i would like you to...shut the fuck up...and read on. Happy Reading.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest u shud have just said 'round' instead of 'rotund' as we all knw rotund is round...
    U shud have used 'large words' instead of 'sesquipedalian' as we all knw it means dat only...
    and u r nt such a gay dat u will fuck ne1 who reads ur blog...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger